1. Install KODI from http://kodi.tv/download/ for android mobiles use the ARM version.
2. In KODI goto "SYSTEM/File Manager" and Add Source
3. Go back into "SYSTEM/Settings/Add-ons/Install from zip file" and select
4. Wait for Add-on enabled confirmation.
5. Select "Install from repository", select "name of repo", select "Video Add-Ons", select required add-on and INSTALL.
Keyboard & Mouse
FAVI Entertainment SmartStick Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse, FE02RF-BL
Android virtual keyboard apps include the official Amazon Fire TV Remote or YATSE
KODI can be installed on any Fire TV. It doesn’t matter the software version. Follow this guide to sideload KODI: http://www.aftvnews.com/how-to-sideload-apps-to-your-amazon-fire-tv-using-a-windows-pc/
Android App "AGK Fire" is useful for sideloading already installed android apps on your mobile to the Fire TV or pushing a file to the Fire TV to install (Files will be stored in a folder labelled "AGK" on the Fire TV).